Human Resources Assessment
The HR Assessment, is designed to help your organization ensure federal and state regulatory compliance. In addition, it provides a unique opportunity to evaluate your organization’s current effectiveness and needs in a variety of areas that drive organizational performance.
Once your Human Resource Assessment has been reviewed, we will contact you to arrange an in-person meeting or phone conference to discuss our findings, make recommendations for improvement, and answer any questions you may have.
The HR Assessment covers the following areas:
- Policies and Procedures
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Workplace Safety, Labor Relations, and HR Compliance
Occasionally the need arises to have a training done in-house. Maybe you feel your organization needs to get on the same page about sexual harassment or maybe you want some team building exercises. Whatever the reason, we can help you out.
In house training can be customized to meet your organization’s need. Highly experienced consultants work with you in identifying needs and developing appropriate trainings to address your organization’s areas of opportunity. Below is a list of the classes we currently offer.
Developed Course Offerings:
- Change Management
- Coaching and Counseling the Problem Employee
- Communicating Effectively in the Workplace
- Conflict Management for Supervisors and Managers
- Customer Service Excellence
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Leads Training for Developing Managers
- Managing Stress Before It Manages You
- Peak Performance
- Performance Assessment
- Process Improvement
- Progressive Discipline and Termination
- Putting the Incentive Back into Compensation
- Retention Strategies and Turnover Reduction
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Team Building Exercises
- Time Management: Your Key to Life Balance