Escalating healthcare costs are threatening the viability of businesses, both large and small. Healthcare costs are rising at twice the rate of inflation. At the same time, over 70% of Americans do not have timely access to a primary care provider. Virtual Medicine eliminates the vast majority of family practice, urgent care, retail clinic and emergency department visits.
With Virtual Medicine, your employees can consult a medical provider online or by phone and receive personalized treatment. When medically appropriate, providers can submit an e-prescription to your local pharmacy for you to purchase, pick-up, and review (in-person) with your local pharmacist.
- Access Virtual Medicine from wherever you are – home, work or even on vacation!
- Get an accurate diagnosis, a personalized treatment plan and get better quickly.
- Count on the highest-quality, medical and mental health providers, licensed in your state.
- Pay less per visit than most insurance co-pays and walk-in clinics.
- When a member needs additional services, a Virtual Medicine provider directs them to the appropriate level of care.
- If the Virtual Medicine provider directs a member to a participating urgent care center the member will receive priority and experience the convenience of having their medical files digitally transferred.
- At a low cost per consultation, Virtual Medicine is the best value for members, encourages utilization and saves your health benefit dollars.
- There are no claims to file
- Virtual Medicine electronically transmits generic prescriptions to participating pharmacies.
What Is Most Commonly Treated
For minor ailments, you don’t have to wait at an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. Virtual Medicine’s highly qualified healthcare providers can evaluate common conditions like these:
|Allergies||Flu symptoms||Sinus infections|
|Bites and stings||Frostbite||Sinus symptoms|
|Body aches||Hives||Skin infections|
|Contusions||Itchy eyes||Sprains and strains|
|Dehydration||Mild lacerations||Typical headaches|
|Diarrhea||Nasal congestion||Urinary tract infections|