There are many different types of wellness programs. The purpose of these programs is to promote healthy lifestyle initiatives and can include smoking cessation programs, on-site gyms, healthy food initiatives, wellness education and much more. Wellness programs can be very comprehensive though it is important to note that many companies have achieved savings or increased productivity with just a few simple activities that promote healthy behaviors. ABC can help you implement an effective wellness solution in your organization.
Wellness in the Workplace. What’s the Benefit?
Worksite health promotion is an investment in your most important asset: your employees. Studies have shown that employees are more likely to be on the job and performing well when they are in optimal health. Benefits of implementing a wellness program include:
- Lower health care costs, due to a healthier workforce and improved disease management
- Enhanced recruiting by attracting the most talented workers
- Reduced absenteeism and improved productivity
- Improved on-the-job time utilization, decision making and productivity
- Lower instances of workplace injury
- Lower chances of long-term illness or disability
- Improved employee morale
- Reduction in turnover
ABC Will Craft a Wellness Program to Meet Your Goals
While implementing a Wellness Program may seem to be a simple process, there are several considerations to take into account when doing so. Included in these considerations would be the type of program (participatory or health-contingent), but also include compliance and regulatory navigation (HIPAA, ACA, ADA & GINA). With our years of expertise, ABC has the right knowledge and tools to implement a successful wellness program for your company today!