Arizona Benefit Consultants, LLC (ABC) is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personally-identifiable information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Google servers collect the following analytics:
- Anonymized Internet Protocol (IP)
- Web Pages Requested
- Referring Web Page
- Device Used
- Browser Used
- Date and Time
Arizona Benefit Consultants does not associate this data to individual user identities. This information is used to improve web presentation and utilization.
Arizona Benefit Consultants, LLC’s site uses “cookies” only as an extension of Google Analytics. Upon visiting our site, Google Analytics will install first-party cookies onto the users’ device; first party means that only our website will read this cookie. These cookies are only used to assist ABC with improving web presentation and utilization.
If so desired, cookies from http://abcllc.org can be blocked without affecting the performance of the website.
Arizona Benefit Consultants uses webforms forms on this site. These forms ask users to provide contact information so that we can assist them with their questions. Due to the need to return communication with our visitors, these forms will require name, email and in some cases phone number. We may ask for optional information such as company, title, industry, and number of employees. Any information from the webform is used only to provide assistance to our visitors and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- Arizona Benefit Consultants will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Arizona Benefit Consultants, LLC uses anonymous-browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve web presentation and utilization.
Distribution of collected information:
- Arizona Benefit Consultants, LLC will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Arizona Benefit Consultants, LLC will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to other web sites that may be linked to and/or partnered with http://abcllc.org. You should review the privacy statement posted on other web sites when you visit them.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 10/30/2013. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice at the top of this page for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us: